Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shop Talk:New Navy Reconnaissance Drone Rolled Out

Dear Readers,I would just like to point out to you that I have published a link to a fine Aviation Week article by Guy Norris,and its accompanying photo,below this post.It concerns the delivery of the U.S. Navy's new unmanned Broad Area Maritime Surveillance aircraft,or BAMS.The MQ-4C Triton is a critical technological update,so I know my inquisitive readership will want to be informed about it.Northrop Grumman built this futuristic-looking and ultra-sophisticated reconnaissance system at its Palmdale,California skunk works.This is part of my effort to keep you abreast of developments in national security affairs-even outside this blog's normal publication regimen.As always,your loyal support in all its forms is greatly appreciated.Sincerely,Andrew Taylor.Northrop Grumman(NOC)

No comments: